Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nole




This is a post about Novak Djokovic, for no reason other than he's my new favorite tennis player. And he's my new favorite tennis player for no reason other than I think he's really funny. He wins a lot too, but mostly he's really funny. I used to think that Gael Monfils would become the next comedian standing and for awhile I thought that Roddick would step up (there's still time). I even thought Rafa would do it, until I discovered that its really not nice to laugh at other people's english.

But Novak Djokovic is really special. He has two beautiful Serbian tennis players in his posse (cast your vote: Ana or Jelena? which one is he "not dating"?), he's an excellent and yet his whole family still thinks his brothers are better, he had asthma and got it fixed (I fucking had asthma and I fucking used an inhaler, but I guess its hard to hit forehands and push-and-inhale at the same time) and he's bizarre.

I'm gonna keep editing this and adding to it, because with Nole (why do they call him Nole? why do people nickname people in weird ways? why not call him Nove?), the fun doesn't stop.

  • everyone else loved this, but i thought the best part was his jig at the end, like ashlee simpson did. maybe he lipsynced this whole thing. maybe thats not even his chest: http://youtube.com/watch?v=voV4By6MODU




  • there's a lot more, but I did skip all the fan fiction about him and richard gasquet.
EDIT: oh all right. i mean, if you're interested
http://darklucia.livejournal.com/12378.html#cutid1 (not only is he a ladies man, apparently he and richard have quite the affair to remember. which makes me terribly sad because it means that this gem of a video is completely untrue: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ppssLz9xzU )

  • I like him even more now because he likes to make fun of people, although I'm sure he calls it something nice like 'imitating rafael nadal.' personally i call it 'teaching rafael a lesson about picking your ass by mocking it in public'

    like in this clip from Wimbledon: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gzXyY8jebwU





thirty.love1@gmail.com